.wrapAll('
') // Float left to display horizontally, readjust .slides width .css({ 'float' : 'right', 'width' : slideWidth }); // Set #slideInner width equal to total width of all slides $('#slideInner').css('width', slideWidth * numberOfSlides); // Insert controls in the DOM $('#slideshow') .prepend('Clicking moves left') .append('Clicking moves right'); // Hide left arrow control on first load manageControls(currentPosition); // Create event listeners for .controls clicks $('.control') .bind('click', function(){ // Determine new position currentPosition = ($(this).attr('id')=='rightControl') ? currentPosition+1 : currentPosition-1; // Hide / show controls manageControls(currentPosition); // Move slideInner using margin-left $('#slideInner').animate({ 'marginLeft' : slideWidth*(-currentPosition) }); }); // manageControls: Hides and Shows controls depending on currentPosition function manageControls(position){ // Hide left arrow if position is first slide if(position==0){ $('#leftControl').hide() } else{ $('#leftControl').show() } // Hide right arrow if position is last slide if(position==numberOfSlides-1){ $('#rightControl').hide() } else{ $('#rightControl').show() } } });

Threads of the Fate

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Threads of the Fate » Важно » divalentino divalentino divalentino

divalentino divalentino divalentino

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

divalentino divalentino divalentino divalentino

Greetings! If you need web scraping services, I'd willingly help you out.
Being proficient in this domain, I possess the knowledge
and essential tools to deliver swift and
precise results. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your business.
Feel free to get in touch with me for any of your data scraping needs..
Inclusive Web Scraping Techniques

Hello! If you need data harvesting services, I'd willingly help you out.
Being proficient in this domain, I possess
the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and growing your business.
Feel free to get in touch with me for any
of your data scraping needs.. Anonymized Data Collection

Вы здесь » Threads of the Fate » Важно » divalentino divalentino divalentino

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно