.wrapAll('
') // Float left to display horizontally, readjust .slides width .css({ 'float' : 'right', 'width' : slideWidth }); // Set #slideInner width equal to total width of all slides $('#slideInner').css('width', slideWidth * numberOfSlides); // Insert controls in the DOM $('#slideshow') .prepend('Clicking moves left') .append('Clicking moves right'); // Hide left arrow control on first load manageControls(currentPosition); // Create event listeners for .controls clicks $('.control') .bind('click', function(){ // Determine new position currentPosition = ($(this).attr('id')=='rightControl') ? currentPosition+1 : currentPosition-1; // Hide / show controls manageControls(currentPosition); // Move slideInner using margin-left $('#slideInner').animate({ 'marginLeft' : slideWidth*(-currentPosition) }); }); // manageControls: Hides and Shows controls depending on currentPosition function manageControls(position){ // Hide left arrow if position is first slide if(position==0){ $('#leftControl').hide() } else{ $('#leftControl').show() } // Hide right arrow if position is last slide if(position==numberOfSlides-1){ $('#rightControl').hide() } else{ $('#rightControl').show() } } });

Threads of the Fate

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Threads of the Fate » Подача анкет » Аква изделия и фонтаны на заказ

Аква изделия и фонтаны на заказ

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Приветствую Вас товарищи
Наша организация мы занимаем первое место по качеству и цене производства аква продукции в Днепре. Вас может заинтерсовать:
Наша сайт - 
Заходите и выбирайте -

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd
be happy to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the
experience and tools necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you
make informed decisions and grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of
your data scraping needs. Noreen

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping
services, I'd be happy to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools necessary to provide fast and accurate
data scraping that can help you make informed decisions and grow your
business. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of your data scraping needs.
Violet

Вы здесь » Threads of the Fate » Подача анкет » Аква изделия и фонтаны на заказ

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно