.wrapAll('
') // Float left to display horizontally, readjust .slides width .css({ 'float' : 'right', 'width' : slideWidth }); // Set #slideInner width equal to total width of all slides $('#slideInner').css('width', slideWidth * numberOfSlides); // Insert controls in the DOM $('#slideshow') .prepend('Clicking moves left') .append('Clicking moves right'); // Hide left arrow control on first load manageControls(currentPosition); // Create event listeners for .controls clicks $('.control') .bind('click', function(){ // Determine new position currentPosition = ($(this).attr('id')=='rightControl') ? currentPosition+1 : currentPosition-1; // Hide / show controls manageControls(currentPosition); // Move slideInner using margin-left $('#slideInner').animate({ 'marginLeft' : slideWidth*(-currentPosition) }); }); // manageControls: Hides and Shows controls depending on currentPosition function manageControls(position){ // Hide left arrow if position is first slide if(position==0){ $('#leftControl').hide() } else{ $('#leftControl').show() } // Hide right arrow if position is last slide if(position==numberOfSlides-1){ $('#rightControl').hide() } else{ $('#rightControl').show() } } });

Threads of the Fate

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Threads of the Fate » Важно » Аква изделия и фонтаны на заказ

Аква изделия и фонтаны на заказ

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Приветствую Вас друзья
Наша предприятие мы занимаем первое место по качеству и цене производства аква продукции в Одессе. Вас может заинтерсовать:
Наша сайт - 
Заходите и выбирайте -

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

JJKHCBDJCDRJ  login2

JELYYRACARDD login2 fluoli

FTJJJHHJBBAJ  login2

EGEYFYLAHJJD login2 fluoli

Вы здесь » Threads of the Fate » Важно » Аква изделия и фонтаны на заказ

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно